A resource created by the Catholic Legal Immigration Network to help Dreamers understand scenarios based on their DACA status.
This bilingual (English/Spanish) screening tool developed by the Catholic Legal Immigration Network can help legal workers assess whether a DACA recipient is eligible to request renewal before October 5, 2017.
Framed in Catholic Social Teaching and documents of the U.S. bishops, this resource provides a variety of suggestions on how to support and stand with Immigrants, Migrants, Refugees And People On The Move.
The Interfaith Sanctuary Toolkit was originally created by congregations and coalitions that make up the Sanctuary Movement and was revised and updated by the Unitarian Universalist College of Social Justice (UUCSJ), Unitarian Universalist Refugee and Immigrant Services and Education (UURISE), and Church World Service (CWS) for use by all faith communities.
A collection of prayers related to migration assembled by the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops.
A toolkit with sample prayers, general intercessions, homily helps, bulletin insert, pulpit announcement and ideas parish leaders can help launch the “Share the Journey” global migration campaign, at Masses Oct 7-8 and participate in the week of prayer and action, Oct 7-13. Resources included in this packet are available in English and Spanish.
Interesting linksHere are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
- Campaña por la Hospitalidad — Español
- Come to the Table Potlucks
- Feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Français – Campagne pour l’hospitalité
- Hacer el compromiso: Quédate con los que buscan asilo
- Immigration Detention Center Pilgrimages
- Join The Campaign
- Light in the Darkness: Uniting in Prayer for Immigrant Families
- Light in the Darkness: Vigil for Immigrant Families
- Love Your Neighbor
- Send a Love Your Neighbor Note
- Share the love – Spread the word!
- Take Action
- Take the Pledge: Stand With Those Seeking Asylum
- Thank you for taking the pledge