Potluck with the global family. Break bread and share culture, conversation, tradition, and stories with newcomers, immigrants, refugees, and long-time residents.
Invite Your Community
Reach out to your local refugee resettlement agency, immigrant support organizations, or friends and other community members who have migrated to the U.S. Invite neighbors, classmates, fellow parishioners, or other community members. Build a diverse and vibrant guest list.
Print copies of the Come to the Table conversation starters for each table. Build bridges by sharing stories with your neighbors. Join potlucks nationwide in a collaborative art project, sharing our commitment to a more just, hospitable world.
Interesting linksHere are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
- Campaña por la Hospitalidad — Español
- Come to the Table Potlucks
- Feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Français – Campagne pour l’hospitalité
- Hacer el compromiso: Quédate con los que buscan asilo
- Immigration Detention Center Pilgrimages
- Join The Campaign
- Light in the Darkness: Uniting in Prayer for Immigrant Families
- Light in the Darkness: Vigil for Immigrant Families
- Love Your Neighbor
- Send a Love Your Neighbor Note
- Share the love – Spread the word!
- Take Action
- Take the Pledge: Stand With Those Seeking Asylum
- Thank you for taking the pledge