Our Lady of Guadalupe has become an eminent image throughout Latin America and even North America and is often seen as an advocate for migrants and vulnerable populations across the Americas.
Tag Archive for: Migrants
Framed in Catholic Social Teaching and documents of the U.S. bishops, this resource provides a variety of suggestions on how to support and stand with Immigrants, Migrants, Refugees And People On The Move.
A video reflection on the work of the Kino Border Initiative created by a student at Brophy College Preparatory, the Jesuit high school in Phoenix, Arizona. The student invites those who watch the video to experience the stories of people migrating who KBI serves and the staff with an open heart — to encounter their humanity.
What does the Bible say about helping refugees, migrants and foreigners? Fr. James Martin, S.J., explains that it’s pretty clear.
“Looking Beyond Borders” provides students at both the high school and elementary level an opportunity learn about the reality of life for people who are displaced, refugees, or migrants.
Interesting linksHere are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
- Campaña por la Hospitalidad — Español
- Come to the Table Potlucks
- Feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Français – Campagne pour l’hospitalité
- Hacer el compromiso: Quédate con los que buscan asilo
- Immigration Detention Center Pilgrimages
- Join The Campaign
- Light in the Darkness: Uniting in Prayer for Immigrant Families
- Light in the Darkness: Vigil for Immigrant Families
- Love Your Neighbor
- Send a Love Your Neighbor Note
- Share the love – Spread the word!
- Take Action
- Take the Pledge: Stand With Those Seeking Asylum
- Thank you for taking the pledge